Not open for further replies.

stix

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nikolai
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):
STEAM_0:1:33271665
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-02-28 20:03:29
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you: Fairy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was not trying to MFK. I was trying to kill a rebeller and the splash damage was bigger than I thought and killed multiple people. (I was a soldier). I haven't had any incidents before, it was an honest mistake, and it won't happen again.

Heya there Stix,

As far as i can recall you Mass Free killed and then instantly left,

at that moment there were a lot of alters, and you MFK'ing (Accidental or not). Caused me to have suspicion that you might be an Raider/Alter/Punishment Avoider also because you only had 1 session before the mfk
1709667481613.png

Since your account is 14 years old, i would like to provide you with the chance to recover from this mistake, so i will give you 2 option to pick from:

-You can Receive an unban, and instead Get a 360Minute Team-ban, Since accidental or not its still a MFK (This time is GAMEPLAY-TIME)
-You can wait a week for your ban to expire

if you decide to get a team-ban instead, you may let me know here and then Contact an JB GAMESERVER ADMIN, they will handle this

Next Time please be more careful with Splash Damage,

your next Team/ban will be permanent and much harder to appeal

This Appeal will be PENDING Untill Further Response (In case i do not get a response in a 4 days, i will Deny The Appeal and Archive it assuming you picked the 2nd option)

ps: in case its not clear i will not ACCEPT your appeal since it was a valid punishment and i dont think you deserve to have the punishment revoked, this is just an option to change your punishment and still play on red, since we normaly hand out teambans for freekilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread