Status
Not open for further replies.

f0restT3O

Name of your Banned Steam Account: f0restT3O
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:509260340
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-01-05 15:57:13
Reason about the Ban: Cheating
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban/gag/mute/teamban: Hello, I was banned for cheating, but I never used cheats in more than one online game, I always condemned cheaters and fought against them, they became the main reason why I started playing on community servers (including Panda servers) the only change What I did with the files in the game was changing the damage sounds and FPS config. On 2fort I was just trolling people, I put on the f2p hat and taunted after each kill and wrote “ez” “im pro” and other crap in the chat, even in those situations when I was killed... and it worked, the enemy they wanted to kill and punish me and started playing harder, and it’s much more interesting to play when the enemies don’t dance but try to defeat you (they sometimes succeeded). I was surprised when I saw that I was banned for this particular game, because I played enough bad, I missed a lot, I didn’t hit well with the SMG, I lost sight of the spies because I changed the mouse speed to a lower one (you can see this at the beginning of the video how I’m trying to hit the stickybombs for a long time) and throughout the whole game I adjusted the mouse speed so that would like to find a suitable one. Yes, I admit that I behaved immorally and I apologize and in the future I will not do this, but I definitely did not use cheats and I did not deserve a permanent ban, please reconsider your decision of punishment, I want to continue playing on your servers with good ping and the absence of aim bots P.s. I received 2 bans for cheating in one day, the first ban was on 2fort, the second on a high tower, but unfortunately I couldn’t watch the video from the high tower because the file is the same as on 2fort "plz help me")

Apologies for the inconvenience. Unbanned.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread