Status
Not open for further replies.

Orthodoxos06b

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Orthodoxos
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:798283326
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-10-17 17:21:09
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i think it's a false ban i've been trying to play on panda servers a long time now and i don't know why i am banned. i don't know why it say's i have duplicate account , since this is my only account. Please Unban me if it's possible

best regards,
orthodoxos

Does anybody else within your household play team fortress 2? If so, I'll need their steamIDs. This also includes friends that have come over to your household.

Does anybody else within your household play team fortress 2? If so, I'll need their steamIDs. This also includes friends that have come over to your household.
My Friend andreas comes regularly his steam name is : XxWarriorKillerxX and his steam id is : STEAM_0:0:800052407
but he told me he would stop playing tf2 last week, now he mainly plays fort**te

My Friend andreas comes regularly his steam name is : XxWarriorKillerxX and his steam id is : STEAM_0:0:800052407
but he told me he would stop playing tf2 last week, now he mainly plays fort**te

Does he play on your computer or brings their own?
Also why don't you have your friend added on steam?

Does he play on your computer or brings their own?
Also why don't you have your friend added on steam?
He brings his own laptop ,
I Don't know why he removed me i am in a little shock too because i had him the other day...
i will ask him in school why he removed me

I have added you to continue this discussion privately for the last stage of confirmation.

This thread will be on hold for a maximum of 1 month until this issue is sorted.

So from what information I have so far I'll decline this appeal as I have reasonable grounds to believe it is you but if you do want to be unbanned we will need to setup that call between you, me and your friend. Make an appeal and add me on discord ready with a date that works for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread