Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofTide

Username: SonofTide
Steam ID: Sonoftide
Date and Time of the Ban: 20231029 05:00
Reason about the Ban: Mass free kill
Admin that Banned you: Fairy but Dead
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: What I did wasn't fair to other players and made the game that people play to escape real life unfun. I realize that some people only have limited time to play games each day and these players choose to spend it on the jailbreak server I was on. I enjoyed playing on blue side to make an enjoyable experience for everyone else. I hope in the future players will forgive me and look forward to myself playing on blue side.
Best wishes,
SonofTide

Heya there Sono,
i have been having some issues with my clipping software so your clip has been corrupted. however i will describe the situation off what i had noted down.

During the round, an Lr was picked "Arena With only Soldiers and Demo's". however this is an invalid LR (its not allowed to restrict certain classes).
you were told multiple times that you were not allowed to kill the other classes. Yet you did.

since it seems you are new to jailbreak (or are not aware of the panda jb rule's) i'd prefer you stay on Red team for a while and learn how to be a blue by observing others first.

as i am a trial admin, i am not able to handle Appeals. a full admin will make the decision, preferably my mentor @Cowboy

I stand by my Mentee on this decision, you were warned multiple times not to do it and you did it anyways.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread