Not open for further replies.

ATLAR

Name of Banned Steam Account: bin chillin
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:236335884
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-06-29 16:16:21
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
1.First of all at the time i got banned i didn't really know why i got banned even to this day i don't understand it .
2.Yes i've played with two accounts on mge but is that bannable ? I have no clue and if it is im sorry i won't do it again.
3.I want to start playing mge again but i can't since im banned on my main account.
4.If you will not be unbanning me please give me a explanation on why i got banned a more detailed explanation rather than just duplicate account cuz that doesn't make sense. I don't get why u would get banned for playing in two different accounts. Weird.

can you post your main account here? so i can check

by any chance you used a vpn to play on the servers?

I think i know what happened. Since my vpn used to be enabled as a startup application every time my pc got booted up it would launch and it would be running in the background . And one day i probably tried to connect to mge to play without knowing it was running and that's why i got banned by console . That might be what happened. Do you think i can get unbanned since i didn't do such action intentionally , it was by mistake .

well since it was a VPN then i can remove the ban from the acc. Just remember to turn off VPN when joining our servers to avoid another unnecessary ban on your acc
Accepted 🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread