Declined ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maus

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:157956982&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Vagineer Gaming
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:157956982
Date and Time of the Ban: 5/21/21
Reason about the Ban Ddos threat and acting extremely immature
Admin that Banned you Deleted Admin - Racer911-1
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

first off im very sorry about how i acted, i acted very immature and inappropriate and i apologize, i swear i dont act like i did several months ago. i also apologize to racer for threatening him and i dont make threats like that. i see other people getting unbanned for stuff on the level of my actions, im asking for a second chance to play on panda community jailbreak. i havent been guard banned on any jailbreak server and if yall dont believe you guys can check for yourselves

Hey it is nice to see that you apologize and I want to gratefully accept it. However unfortunately for you I have already told you that any future appeals would be fruitless since your ban has become irreversibly permanent. Every time you made an appeal that got declined, you would just go wild in my dm's (or someone elses).
Whether you wait a month, a year or even five years, the ban will stay as it is right now, you wasted every single chance at appealing your ban now.

• Scared
  • Surprised
Reactions: Magglet and _Black
I must agree with cridove here, you let this ban spiral out of control, from a simple haha DDOS threat to threatening violence against staff members. I simply can not bring myself to accept this appeal.

I guess I will await your death threats in my dms

Declined.

• Funny
Reactions: Kazzy and Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread