Not open for further replies.

Rudi tRakete

Name of your Banned Steam Account: [EFT] Rudi Rakete
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-12-26 13:52:30
Reason about the Ban:

[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I got bannend for Having a 2 account i dont even own anymore ??
I understand that the other one got bannend bc the Person that own the account was cheating but why do i get bannend when i didnt cheated or did smth else i used too play everyday on this server because i liked it and had fun i never cheated in some way in my life because u just destroy the fun for the others and its stupid.
I created the other account and but why do i get banned for things i didnt do i hope its understandable.
If theres an way i can proof anything please tell me i want too play on the servers again
Best regards

• Friendly
Reactions: Swify
Can you please link that other account?

guard.jpg

Your account is linked to this one, both bans are less than a day apart. Does it ring a bell?

Wdym with linked how i said i dont own that account anymore
The banned account has the same IP address as yours, the bans are less than a day apart and on the same server as well.

Your explanation also makes no sense. Doesn't matter that you "don't own" the account anymore, you're clearly the person that cheated on that account, it wasn't someone else. Bans for cheating are irreversible, the ban will stay.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread