Status
Not open for further replies.

VaskoHD

Name: Used to be Darwin now is VaskoHD
SteamID: vaskostina
Date and Time: 2017-06-18 16:24:59
Reason: Advertising Hacks
Admin:. Deleted Admin danny1998
Why i should be unbanned: Well i got banned for "advertising hacks" which i dont recall ever doing that. I might have been saying "i have hacks" as a joke since i was 12 when i was banned but other than that i dont recall ever advertising hacks. And the ban was made in 2017 which is over 5 years ago now and i wanted to get back into TF2 considering i quit playing around 2019. And now Casual servers are filled with bots and my community server search list is filled with panda servers and i tried playing them but i was banned so i searched around why i was banned and saw that the reason was advertising hacks. So i just want to be unbanned so i can play on these servers because they are the ones that have the most players in them and are not filled with bots like other servers.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mark!
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154452490

The way we handle Advertising Hacks has change it will not count towards your stacking, however it will stack with your current ban ( in which you have already advertise hacks before this one). Your chatlog maybe monitor, refrain from making unnecessary messages in regards to advertising hacks as it may result in a perm gag.

I would advise for you to refresh yourself in our Gameserver and communicate rules as it may have changed since you’ve last played. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread