Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:223887607&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Set's Supremacy
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:223887607
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-09-12 14:59:56
Reason about the Ban: delaying
Admin that Banned you: Solar
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was accused by the admin for "delaying" 2 times, up to here I agreed, even if I was simply afk. But, upon exiting the bearun map spawn, I was banned for "delaying" even though I was active in the game, waiting for engineer blue to get me into death lane. I think is a ban absolutely exaggerated, I'm sorry for the first two warnings, but then I was active, Solar needs to calm down.

1662995993512.png

1662996020910.png

• Dislike
  • Dumb
Reactions: An0n and Solar
it was a free run and in bearun it always happens that people kill themselves when no one else is doing it.

I was also standing next to him... except for the last 10 seconds

Reactions: Set's Supremacy
So you knew i warned you 2 times which is already more than some get and you still went on after recieving these warnings
No delaying the round.
You get 7 minutes per round and you may utilize that by taking a bit of time at difficult pieces, but keep a move on, actively participate to the gamemode.

You wil have to sit this ban out its not the first time you delay on this map and you know well enough that this would result in a ban
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread