Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:42739351&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Lone
Steam ID 32 :
STEAM_0:1:42739351

Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-07-01 12:54:30
Reason about the Ban:

[Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Aimbot Detected ?
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: So I took this ban on the chin a couple months back because there was a ton of goofing around on the server while I was playing and the server did kind of turn into DM fest due to MFK which I technically committed due to a mass of rebelling reds, so I had assumed an admin had delivered my ban and it would expire? After a while of checking in to see if I could return to the server with no success I became curious and decided to see what the ban list had to say about my punishment, and saw that apparently the console detected I was using aimbot ? I've never used a third party program to cheat in any multiplayer game in my life so this was confusing to see, and is making me wonder if this had anything to do with the last time I played at all or was a random mistake. I do tend to enjoy the panda tf jailbreak experience the most out of any other jailbreak server and was confused to see this perma and reasoning.

False positive related to a collateral kill.
Ban has been lifted.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread