Accepted Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

addenskiller

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=addenskiller&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: pwningguy175

Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:0:41793686

Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-09-08 14:13:37

Reason about the Ban: Hacking

Admin that Banned you: Chae

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Been playing this server for quite some time now and i love the community but this ban was falsely targeted on me since someone in the community wanted me gone as they Hackucated me all game and i didn't even know i was being hackusated at all, All i can say is i have quite the High ping unsure how high, which was prob the reason for the ban, but i sincerly hope i get unbanned

I’ll rewatch the demos I recorded and have another staff watch it. Quite frankly it may probably due to the ping and weird habit of pre-firing after the haccusation that the thought of walls might’ve been caused by. I watched you for a little more than 2 hours.

They were mainly giving hackusation due to a vacc ban which could be from any steam game honestly.

After rewatching the demo, I might’ve acted hastily after waiting for something suspicious to occur. I have lifted that the ban, you should be able to play again on the server. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread