Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtsushiPocky

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A56672910&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: AtsushiPocky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56672910

Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-12-02 06:58:57

Reason about the Ban: Avoiding punishment

Admin that Banned you: Bambi

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have been reflecting on my actions for the past year. I acknowledge what I had done at the time was not appropriate and immature. I wish to come back into the community and play on Panda severs again. I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused the admins and members of the community. I can assure that I will not cause problems like this again if I do get unbanned. I have learned from my actions and I understand the consequences. Thanks for hearing me out.

Since the ban was placed out of you evading a mfk teamban, we have agreed to unban you, under the context that you come on and take a perm teamban, arrange a time, and day with either @Semicolon Backslash or myself and we might get this sorted. This specific case has overridden stacking though if I were to punish you and your bans have skipped scaling due to it being a perm ban. If other admins have different takes on this they may follow their own discretion, this is just a warning. (If you don’t set up a time and date, and/or fail to attend at that date, the ban will not be revoked)

On top of this I have seen you have been well behaved on blackwonder in their vsh server which you regularly play, making a small few reports and being on relatively good terms.

Reactions: Ura and Kazzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread