Invalid Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortex420

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:75439721&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: white drink, banned as Pissbot #34 [NOT MY ACCOUNT]
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:75439721
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-08-04 12:16:21
Reason about the Ban: advertising "cheats"
Admin that Banned you: Solar
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Let me be clear, this is not my account and I have consent to appeal this ban.
The punishment was decided by Solar after a report by Magglet, who was an online staff member on the server.
White drink, that day, has put on a gimmick which was made out of a name, a loadout and a bind for the pure reason to have fun. Let me elaborate, the name was "Pissbot #34", the loadout was obviously piss related and the bind was referring to a obviously fake cheat website, which its domain isn't even registered, meaning the website doesn't exist and never existed the same as the "cheat" itself, obviously white drink never cheated and never promoted any real cheats, it was all for comedic effect.
Furthermore, not long ago a player jokingly promoted the "LMAOBOX" cheat and got muted for it, temporarily.
I believe I made it clear that this case should be looked at again, I even have a counter appeal for this, I believe that white drink should be punished the same way as any other player, so I think white drink should be temporarily muted for spam (like it happened with a very similar case) instead of suffering a permaban which should be reserved for more serious offenses, like promoting a REAL cheat software.

With all due respect, your authority hater, Vortex.

Can you elaborate on this part? Is there a reason why white drink cannot appeal their own punishment? Is the consent from an admin and / or white drink?
I have consent from white drink and I find no reason why this should be a problem, it's not mentioned in the rules and it changes nothing about the appeal itself since I was clear with what account I'm talking about. Not elaborating further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread