Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox

Player: Nox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194263808

Steam3 ID: [U:1:388527616]

Steam Community: 76561198348793344

Invoked on: 2022-07-17 22:48:11

Banlength Permanent Expires on Not applicable.

Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account Banned by Admin CONSOLE Banned from Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak Total Bans No previous bans

Why should you receive a unban for the ban:

I would like to appeal this ban for a few reasons. I've been an excellent player during the past years. I've never broken any rules in the servers, I've never cheated or done anything wrong in any of your servers. But somehow, when I was about to join one of the Jailbreak servers. It said that I was ban for duplicate account. I never had used any duplicate or alternative account to break any rules by cheating, freekiliing or harassing others. I was basically having fun with other players in the server until I came across this mistake. Could you please unban for this misunderstanding issue... I promise I would try my best and never break any more rules for your community.

Ban Occured: 193.38.251.14:27015

@Nox I’m going to need some clarification as you stated, “I never had used any duplicate or alternative account to break any rules…”. If this isn’t true I’m going to need to you list out any alternative account you may have and if you know if anyone using your internet also plays Tf2. Doing a quick search I can already see that the banned account linked causing the duplicate account is also banned on Skial and will dig and see if I can get a demo on their side as well.

Outside of that if not @Kevin I might need the demo. Please be patient through this process.

Somehow when I was about to join in one of your servers. It automatically said from the console that I was banned permanently for hacking. Now there was no way that I would ever do this any of your servers since I've been playing the game fairly and well-mannered. I believe this account was responsible for this issue.

But why do you believe this account is responsible for the issue? You said you have no association with the account or use it. So why do you believe there is a link to this account?

Somehow when I was about to join in one of your servers. It automatically said from the console that I was banned permanently for hacking. Now there was no way that I would ever do this any of your servers since I've been playing the game fairly and well-mannered. I believe this account was responsible for this issue.
Also you were banned for duplicate account, not hacking. Why did you say the console said it banned you for hacking? If nox is your only account and you was referring to your ban on the nox account receiving this notice...It should be reason: duplicate account not reason: hacking.

But, I was ban for no reason. That other account must had gotten the link to the server and framed me for the blame.

You've still not explained why you believe the account is linked to you. But I'm just going to finish this off as it's not really going anywhere.

So the account linked is the one the appealer provided. It's an alt that's gone around hacking on servers and then ditched once the work is done. Might end up getting a vac ban at the end of it but it's a throwaway account so it doesn't matter.

The link is with your IP. I've checked it out and it's your standard broadband static / dynamic IP . Bans are less than 24 hours apart. It's proof that there is that link and that the appealer is lying about it. There is no excuse for the IP link. No framing from an outside household source as it is not possible.

I was hoping that you would have a plausible excuse to why you where linked but you kept denying that you have any association with the account yet you do and you couldn't prove otherwise.

So because of this, your ban turns into a cheating ban. Cheating bans on panda aren't reversible, thus your ban stays.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC and vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread