Accepted Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UwU

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com//index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:615503121&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: UwU
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:615503121
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-05-27 19:59:17
Reason about the Ban: Excessive afking
Admin that Banned you: Magglet
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Im actually sorry for doing what was wrong, its not something like very big or very bad but im sorry that i broke rule on panda community (Excessive afking). I will try my best to not do that.

Hello UwU,

The reason you were banned is because you regularly went afk whilst on the teams, normally this is harmless on servers that are casual but not joining spectator on vsh gives hale more hp and denies the last living player crits.

You have been caught on countless occasions being afk as hale and on red. It generally annoys players when hales just sit afk .

I think you deserve another chance as long as you genuinely understand if you slip up multiple times again you will get permanently banned again.

The final decision is @Kruphixx best of luck.

I understand it im sorry ill try my best to dont do that again.

I'll keep this short - I'm willing to give you another chance, even though you were warned, kicked and banned a number of times for being AFK. Keep in mind though that if you're caught AFKing one more time for an extended period of time, you'll get re-banned without a warning.

This may actually be your last chance. Don't screw it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread