Not open for further replies.

zetro

SourceBans Ban URL: Cant find it
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Morfheus
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:161944142
Date and Time of the Ban:Dont remeber exatly
Reason about the Ban: Reconnect
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Got ban for my past internet speed, now I come back to TF2 recently and wanna play some Freak Fortress,but got ban

Ill help you out a bit.
Here is the Sourcebans you couldn't find: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:161944142&Submit=Search
You were banned for:
Player zetro
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:161944142
Steam3 ID [U:1:323888285]
Steam Community 76561198284154013
Invoked on 2019-11-29 18:48:41
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Panda-Community.com #13 | Freak Fortress 2
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (18) Důstojník Doge, Morfheus, zetro, zetro, zetro, zetro, Důstoník Doge, Důstojník Doge, Důstojník Doge, Důstojník Doge, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus

I will say upon making this correction its pretty offputting you have alted several times under your current alias to attempt to avoid this ban. Otherwise, this should make it easier for the full that handles this.

Reactions: TRGGB2
Hello @zetro, I'll be handling your appeal.

Do you have any people in your household that logged onto panda by any chance? If so, please list their accounts here.

Hello @zetro, I'll be handling your appeal.

Do you have any people in your household that logged onto panda by any chance? If so, please list their accounts here.
I dunno, got banned on my old notebook, then after year tryed to play again.No one from my family play on panda servers

• Informative
Reactions: TRGGB2
Ill help you out a bit.
Here is the Sourcebans you couldn't find: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:161944142&Submit=Search
You were banned for:
Player zetro
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:161944142
Steam3 ID [U:1:323888285]
Steam Community 76561198284154013
Invoked on 2019-11-29 18:48:41
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Panda-Community.com #13 | Freak Fortress 2
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (18) Důstojník Doge, Morfheus, zetro, zetro, zetro, zetro, Důstoník Doge, Důstojník Doge, Důstojník Doge, Důstojník Doge, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus, Morfheus

I will say upon making this correction its pretty offputting you have alted several times under your current alias to attempt to avoid this ban. Otherwise, this should make it easier for the full that handles this.
Thx

Well it seems your story matches up. This is probably a false positive and your IP is most likely recycled.
I have unbanned you. If you have trouble connecting to the servers contact me at TRGGB2#6733

This appeal is declared as Accepted! Thank you for your time to appeal.
Onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread