Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Testicle Thief&advType=name

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Testicle Thief (Panorama, AKA Me)

Steam ID 32:
STEAM_0:1:461306059

Date and Time of the Ban:
2022-04-11 | 11:24:25

Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

Why should you receive a unban for the ban:

I USED to have a duplicate account to (only) get around a (long yet not permanent) ban from an exploit I found on another TF2 Community (That was around 2021)
Now that I'm unbanned, I happen to not use that account anymore (I also forgot the password to it), from now on I'm not gonna use that account again.

@Panorama

Any chance you can link to this account you alt'd on? Also which TF2 community it was and a link to the ban appeal you did in order to no longer be banned.

While i forgot the alt account name (i wish i had), Also the other community was wonderland.tf. Here is my ban, it was one week:

Oh wait sorry i didn't read the full message, here is the appeal I sent regarding the exploit, but it got rejected:

While i forgot the alt account name (i wish i had), Also the other community was wonderland.tf. Here is my ban, it was one week:
I think you're going to have to find that account if you can.

Some more questions. Does anybody else in your household play on panda community? Or own a steam account to play on TF2?
Do you play TF2 outside of you household, such as a gaming cafe or at your school?

1.) No. Only me.
2.) I sometimes play on another house that I have, far-away from where i live. And while there, I also play on the backyard of it.

Hopefully i can find this account name.

• Wow
Reactions: _Black
And while I'm at it:
If I declare my alternate account unfindable, is this appeal gonna be rejected?

THX!

The problem is that your main is linked to a hacking alt account and since you mentioned you have an alt to bypass punishments on other servers but can't remember it it sounds like a throw away account...since is what these 2 accounts linked to your main are.
The bans are almost 1 month apart from yours. The IP is possibly a proxy or a high traffic one so I asked about if you played on a public IP.

Basically just trying to understand what happened. If I can understand it better I can make the correct decision.

So... it seems it was an alternate account that I created. Unbeknownst to me, I forgot about the throwaway alt from time to time as I focus to other things like school.
Young me can't learn sadly :(

(I'm expecting my appeal to be rejected for this going way longer or I was just not thinking straight, who knows, nothing but our patience can only tell...)

Apologies for the delay.
Since Madact resigned, I'll have to help her handle this appeal.

Madact can't reach the conclusion of this appeal so she asked me to lift the ban.

Accepted, thank you for your time.
Onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread