What is your type of punishment?
Permanent Ban

Where were you banned from? Server

Who banned you?
Console

Why were you punished?
[Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Invalid ConVar Detected

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, i mostly spend my half of my free time playing TF2 Casual and Comm servers last year. The only comm server that I've always play was in 2Fort Panda server and I've been grinding really hard. I stopped playing for months because pretty much i got bored. I've recently been active again because, well... I've heard there was this free cheats and easy to use from... Lets say from an Anonymous. I've only been active for 10 hours or so this week just in 2Fort Panda server. It's not an aim cheat, nor wallhack, nor crazy spin stuff like that; it's pretty much just let's you bhop freely, thirdperson with customizeble fov, and high chance of critz. I'm very, very regretful and I'm really sorry and I'm also feeling really embarrassed because some people who knows and either hate me now knows... It's a really cringe feeling for myself. I learned my lessons and i won't ever use this cheats again, honest! Since it's pretty much (i guess) easy to get detected? Probably if i keep using it, i would also get VaC banned, which i don't want that to happened since getting banned from a server is already heavy enough for me. I also had to unfriend some of the people i know from the server because, like I said really, it's embarrassing. Also like I said i'm not using any aim assist, wallhack, and aimbot because, well... I consider myself pretty good with aim... I have video proofs in my steam profile. Thank you for your time reading this.

• Haha
  • Optimistic
Reactions: apollo. and An0n
was detected and banned for an invalid ConVar (sv_cheats 1).

was detected and banned for an invalid ConVar (sv_cheats 1).
Well i didn't know the cheats automatically turned on sv_cheats 1 when i turned on Thirdperson. Like I said it's a easy free cheat i found. I thought it wasn't detectable considering that only 100+ people downloaded it...

Well i didn't know the cheats automatically turned on sv_cheats 1 when i turned on Thirdperson. Like I said it's a easy free cheat i found. I thought it wasn't detectable considering that only 100+ people downloaded it...
it doesnt really matter if 10000 people download it or 10 depending on the functions used and sourcecode of it you'll get banned from VAC.

it doesnt really matter if 10000 people download it or 10 depending on the functions used and sourcecode of it you'll get banned from VAC.
Yes... now i realized that and I'm sorry, I'll be better and i won't use it anymore. I promise, because i don't want to get both banned and vac banned. I'm sorry I've broken a rule, i thought it would be FUN* to cheat, now I'm very regretful and not having a fun time thinking about it... If this appeal is declined/not accepted, then sure as hell that I've bit the dust for my steam acc and will try* to move on.

• Dumb
Reactions: Fairy
While it is epic that you are apologetic and you admitted for cheating. I'll sadly have to decline this due to the reason below.
a) Use of third-party tools Using any hacking/third-party tools will result in a irreversible permanent ban.
Don't get me wrong though, I loved how you admit to your cheating rather than trying to hide it. We only see people doing that rarely.

Declined, thank you for taking your time to appeal.
Onward!

Reactions: chill
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread