lolopikcz: 2022-01-27 14:07:58
Breez: 2022-01-27 14:13:08
Reason about the Ban:
lolopikcz: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.1] Aimlock Detected
Breez: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you:
CONSOLE (automatic system)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
So basically the person banned here is my friend and he got banned on his alt account and than on his main account (Breez). We were playing on panda MGE 07 and i was giving him my elo (the point rating of every player on the server). He was standing AFK and i was switching classes and giving him points and theres nothing wrong with that. After a while of farming he suddenly got banned from server and than he got banned on his main account. Its an unfair and weird ban, because he wasnt using any type of cheats, he was literally standing on ground and afking. I request an unban, especially on his main account, since hes competent and known tf2 6s player.

Is there any particular reason why your friend couldn't appeal?

Talked with the user who appealed for the friend in private. The friend will appeal later on tonight or this week. Would rather cut out the middle man.
So I'll make this invalid as the user is needed unless he's forum banned which he isn't...But even then it's best to do it through an admin rather than a friend as I have no idea if what I say will be communicated or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread