Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim_osono

I was banned from all panda community servers and I don't know why. After I got banned I quit TF2, when I joined back about 2 years later or so I was still banned so I am guessing it was permanent.

Best regards
-Kim

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:123704344&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: KimOsono
Steam ID 32: [U:1:247408689]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-16 02:06:20
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: Banned by admin: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Forgot template: I was banned from all panda community servers because of duplicate accounts. After I got banned I quit TF2, when I joined back about 2 years later or so I was still banned. I don't have any duplicate accounts but I do have 2 brothers that might have caused me to be banned

• Sad
Reactions: Tar
@Kim_osono

We're going to need the steam accounts of your brothers including any alts they had. These include throw away accounts.

@Madact
Xmariusloff, Steam ID: GamesKanalen
Saul Goodman, Steam ID: Thuggy-d
IxFile, Steam ID: 76561197971379077

Those are the ones that I know of

Thank you. I might add you on steam to confirm some other issues if need be. I'll get to this when I can this week.

Reactions: Mark!
Apologies I forgot about this appeal.

I'm not going to dig into this too far as the link to the IP in question could be a false ban. So I'll remove your account ban and the ip ban. Should be fine to go on but let me know if it blocks you again.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread