Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grex

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=le blamo&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: le blamo
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:89929349
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-05-10 23:44:17
Reason about the Ban: offensive hat name also disrespecting admins.
Admin that Banned you: Hedgehog
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I believe its come to the scenario where admins have become incoherently incompetent to jumping to conclusion to excessive moderation to ultimately unrightfully strikes. I've seen and read the rules plentiful of times throughout my 2 years on Panda and no where should it state that hats are of discretion to be moderated against players if they are found of crude names/descriptions. Secondly it shouldn't be fit to have opinion of how you view admins publicly as this has been abroad for the longest time with people viewing their perspective on the current status of Panda staff. I just see problems rise due to lack of insight of proper moderation and this is one of them, I even said to another person and stated to the admin I removed the name tag & description before the ban and yet moderation was still taken, this is excessive and a unrightfully strike on my own account because staff are nitpicking to moderate anyone of free speech in the sense of not agreeing with staff. Final say is not proper say.

First of, here's the rules so you can look at them again :)

You we're given 2 chances to remove the hat name/change your loadout cosmetic and you didn't comply and refused to change it. I appreciate the fact you have now removed the name off your hat however, this is the 2nd time you've been punished for this and the first time @Gold even told you to remove the name off your hat, yet you still didn't. also you didn't change your hat name until you got banned as someone said in the server "he said he removed the hat name can he get unbanned now". Also you we're getting very rude about it considering I literally copied and paste the rule to you in chat.

And to sum it all off, calling all admins snowflakes? kind of insulting in my opinion dude. not only that i've seen you play a couple of times over the past few days and you have been fairly toxic to people. however i give you the warning and you did stop. but i'm not unbanning you you can sit it out :)

declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread