Gaetarra

SourceBans Ban URL: can't find it
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Gaetarra
Steam ID : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258863384/
Date and Time of the Ban: early/mid 2019 ,I do not remember well
Reason about the Ban: Hack
Admin that Banned you: console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I was really curious to try the hack after seeing them many times in Casual, so I created an account and tried them on some random community server, apparently I was banned from the ip. I'm really regretting having used the hacks that day, which I then uninstalled immediately because they were boring. please give me a second chance. (google traslator, sorry for grammatical errors)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: fanthom
Cheating in this community is resulted in punishment that wont be revoked, 100% Admin will decline this

• Funny
You can hope however you want but in this community its Forbiden to cheat, and you broke the rule, even though you "tried " you ruined game to people and cheated.

(REAL APPEAL)
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:149298828&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Gaetarra
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:149298828
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019/12/08
Reason about the Ban: duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I was really curious to try the hack after seeing them many times in Casual, so I created an account and tried them on some random community server, apparently I was banned from the ip. I'm really regretting having used the hacks that day, which I then uninstalled immediately because they were boring. please give me a second chance. (google traslator, sorry for grammatical errors)

You don't understand the point, you cheated in this community so your ban won't be revoked, same as mine, i regret it too though but i can't do anything

a) Use of third-party tools
Using any hacking/third-party tools will result in a irreversible permanent ban.
Up to game server admins.

• Winner
Reactions: fanthom and Gold
Doesn't matter if you *tried* it, you still used a cheat PERIOD, I can assure you right now the admin will not revoke your ban.

It's not up to me or other admins, its part of the rules of play in this community and we just enforce them. You won't be getting unbanned here no matter how much time passes.

• Sad
  • Winner
Reactions: fanthom and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread