Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date and Time: 20:32:15 2019-10-21
Reason for the Ban: Wallhack
The Admin who banned me: Teddi - Deleted Admin
Why should i receive a unban for the ban: Cause my friend mostly play on panda and i really like panda, and i hate to be banned from it cause its a nice community and i used to play on it alot like on hightower and mge i think dodgeball also i had loads of fun but when i got banned on hightower i've tryed to make new accounts cause i never really thought of asking (maybe too lazy) so i hope i can get unbanned, i could buy you guys a game or an professional killstreak?
im being straight out honest, ask me anything

You have 3 bans on 3 different accounts... This should be declined just due to you trying to join back on alt accounts which is literally breaking the rules by trying to avoid your punishment.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
"Sorry, my deepest excuses": it would have been free, but I suppose it wouldn't have been sincere.

However, it doesn't matter. Not even half a year has passed since last October. I can't accept this yet, you don't deserve it at the moment.
Try again from next winter (November/December at least). What you did is very bad to be pardoned already, and you didn't even apologize properly.

Declined.

Reactions: Teddi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread