Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarthPooter

STEAM_0:1:17630869

2019-07-06 22:44:39

Cheating. Specifically Lag hacks, auto-backstab, Bhop scripts, and wallhacks and some more I think. (Probably aimbot)

Lighty

One day I was bored and decided to get LMAOBOX when I found out about it. I bought it and used it and joined a server. Panda community was the first server I saw so I joined it. I have to admit, I was an absolute idiot when I got LMAOBOX and I just went ham when I learned how to use it. I don't remember what was going through my mind at that point but I didn't realize how much of an impact it would have later in my time playing Tf2. Recently I've been trying to join Tf2 games with my friends but it turns out I'm banned from it so I cant play with them. I was dumb at the time but I've learned a lot about tf2 and been playing it more frequently lately and I just hope that I get unbanned from this community. Thank you for reading and Happy New Year!

(I just want to let you know that deep down inside, behind the cheating cover, I am a good person that wants to get good at Tf2 and I was just looking for that certain dopamine rush at the time and I was really dumb so I really hope you consider unbanning me.) -DarthPooter

DarthPooter

STEAM_0:1:17630869

2019-07-06 22:44:39

Cheating. Specifically Lag hacks, auto-backstab, Bhop scripts, and wallhacks and some more I think. (Probably aimbot)

Lighty

One day I was bored and decided to get LMAOBOX when I found out about it. I bought it and used it and joined a server. Panda community was the first server I saw so I joined it. I have to admit, I was an absolute idiot when I got LMAOBOX and I just went ham when I learned how to use it. I don't remember what was going through my mind at that point but I didn't realize how much of an impact it would have later in my time playing Tf2. Recently I've been trying to join Tf2 games with my friends but it turns out I'm banned from it so I cant play with them. I was dumb at the time but I've learned a lot about tf2 and been playing it more frequently lately and I just hope that I get unbanned from this community. Thank you for reading and Happy New Year!

(I just want to let you know that deep down inside, behind the cheating cover, I am a good person that wants to get good at Tf2 and I was just looking for that certain dopamine rush at the time and I was really dumb so I really hope you consider unbanning me.) -DarthPooter
looking up your steamid on google gives about 4-5 other communitys back where you're banned aswell for hacking.
doesnt really make it better in the decission there.

Look I was really dumb and most were just me playing with my friend. (one was me being retarded) I just deleted LMAOBOX and I'm never using that piece of shit ever again.

• Dislike
Reactions: Nikola and vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread