Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ES: NeOren

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:57576227&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: vano*magician
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57576227
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-09-29 20:23:22
Reason about the Ban: Impersonating
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
Hello. As you know the story Anna is considered as an impersonator which is partly true. She lied to people about herself and used images of other people. But the main problem is that the ban influenced me too because Anna was playing on my account so I can't play anymore and people think that Anna didn't even exist (so there was only 1 person - me) and it was just an illusion for my intentions - that's not true. I can easily proof that if needed. I'd like to get unbanned because I wasn't participanting in those violations and just want to play on my favourite server.
In case if you are wondering why am I posting this so late, I was in another country and was busy with studies and had literally no time to play that much. But now we have the holidays and here I am.

Kind regards,
Vano

meh i doubt you’ve been in another country and that this is just a lame excuse.

You said you could easily prove that you're not the same person as "Anna". I'm pretty sure now is the time to do that.

I've sent the evidence to an admin that required it. It's not in my best interest to show it to everyone.
Hopefully You understand me.

declined.
story is more than fishy and pictures can be easily faked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread