Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOKUROBOTTO

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Oryx+the+Mad+God&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Oryx the Mad God
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/doc-robot/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-06-22 22:34:45
Reason about the Ban: Toxic
Admin that Banned you: Cyptix
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I was banned just because I complained on how the admin played (stayed on roof to spawncamp as soldier, waited for good rtd rolls so they could actually get out of their hiding spot to get more kills) and I said "i hate it when people do shit like this" then I got banned moments after, which isn't a very good excuse to ban someone just because they said a sentence about how the admin played. A similar thing happened with the same admin doing the same thing, but during that time I got a kill on them which only resulted in them just running to me and killing me about a few seconds before I got into spawn, and after that I called them "salty" just for doing that. I got muted for 1440 minutes just for that one word, but that mute was only in the past. This admin really seems to try to find any excuse to punish anyone that complains about how unfairly they play.

I warned you multiple times not to insult others and generally be toxic, you weren't just saying a few simple words too. You've done this before and i gagged you twice, i thought of giving you a ban can help you learn a once and for all lesson not to disrespect other players. I'm going to tag @Zeprus if he decides he wants to unban you since I can't do anything about web bans as a trial.

I don't really remember those warnings at all honestly and the only "warning" that was given to me was the mute because of a single word that wasn't even a swear either.

Accepted. Please make sure you read our rules again. Especially 2a as your comm blocks have been stacking up rather rapidly. Be aware that your 6th or 7th block will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread