Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:39204670&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Insane
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39204670
Date and Time of the Ban: Permanent
Reason about the Ban: Hacking / Auto Air-blast
Admin that Banned you:Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Hi , I have received a ban roughly 2 months ago.

The reason for the late appeal was due to exams , but that's besides the point. The reason I should receive an unban is well first off the reason I was being accused of hacks is that my ping is about 190 ( when connected to panda's dogeball server) as I live in South Africa which is relativly far from the server location. Players think its impossbile to be "good" at dogeball with such high ping but as you can see from the ammount of hours I have on tf2 which is about 1800 , I have played dogeball since 2014 with 190 ping so its second nature for me to compensate for the lag, However I completely understand how it would seem fishy for a player whose profile is private ( I have since unprivated my profile) and who has no items ( I sold all my items back then as I was playing alot of csgo) to play that well with 190 ping, So I don't blame the admin at all who banned me. As you can see from all the reasoning I have provided , it makes sense why the situation occured.

The panda's dodgeball server is the closest one to me so I really enjoy playing on it as it offers the lowest latency , If you could please look over my ban case again and consider appealing my ban that would mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to review the appeal.

• Optimistic
  • Friendly
Reactions: TBotV63 and ChipZ
Just flat out digging and I haven't checked any further, your appeal is linked to this report

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/hacker-lmao-end-me.18162/#post-92212

More info will be provided later on as I'll need to review it. Preferable this weekend when I'm free. I appreciate you being civil in the appeal and hope you don't mind giving me some time to check out what happened.
Going to close this for now to avoid any unnecessary replies. I generally don't do dodgeball and it's possible I have been mistaken. But let's just wait and see :azbaby:

nOvEzWF.png

This is why the ban was placed. IP matches the reported hacker.
Pretty sure this is solid evidence (if not PM me lol). Gonna close and decline this.

Reactions: PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread