Invalid Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wiggler

Donator
My ban link - https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:85678223&Submit=Search

Account Name - The Trash Man

Steam ID - STEAM_1:1:85678223

Date and Time of ban - 8/8/2018 @ 2:53 PM CDT

Reason For Ban - Blue Teamkilling on NY Jailbreak

Admin that banned you - Luigi123

Why you should receive unban - I feel I was wrongly banned for accidentally shooting a teammate that was low health during Hunger Games. I would like to get this ban at least off my records cause it makes me look like a terrible person.

My ban link - https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:85678223&Submit=Search

Account Name - The Trash Man

Steam ID - STEAM_1:1:85678223

Date and Time of ban - 8/8/2018 @ 2:53 PM CDT

Reason For Ban - Blue Teamkilling on NY Jailbreak

Admin that banned you - Luigi123

Why you should receive unban - I feel I was wrongly banned for accidentally shooting a teammate that was low health during Hunger Games. I would like to get this ban at least off my records cause it makes me look like a terrible person.
This same thing has happened to me this is my first time so idek what’s happening

Your ban is already expired and I cannot remove your ban record from the Sourcebans. Only @Kevin can.

I thought team killing was a guard ban not a temporary server ban
It’s a server ban as guard bans can only be done when the admin and player are on the server. So it is unlikely that an admin handling the report on the forum will take the time to see if you’re online in the server, then go on there to give a team ban and so will just distribute a server ban.

It’s a server ban as guard bans can only be done when the admin and player are on the server. So it is unlikely that an admin handling the report on the forum will take the time to see if you’re online in the server, then go on there to give a team ban and so will just distribute a server ban.
Oh ok thanks monster

And since your ban is already expire, time to close this and move it to archive folder.

• Disagree
Reactions: TBotV63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread