Status
Not open for further replies.

Plastic Eating Utensil

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Spoon
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:165069402
Date and Time of the Ban:11-08-17 01:56
Reason about the Ban: alt account
Admin that Banned you: Pricholas
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I was banned for having and "alt account", I was able to immediately rejoin after my friend told me that prick said it was an accident in game and I assumed that the ban was removed. I am now unable to join the servers despite it being my only account. I understand this was in no way voluntary and if in some way it was, I wish to say that the account I use is my only account. I understand the rules implemented. Thank you for considering my appeal and have a nice day

SourceBans URLs seem absent lately, it's not that hard to follow the complete template..

Anyways, you've been banned because @Pricholas and @Luigi123 though you were an alt of Cyrus. Let's see what they have to say.

Steam, Bans, GameME, Chatlog

Steam was acting strange earlier, I honestly don't know how I accidentally banned Spoon. I used the number from status but obviously it wasn't the right one. I don't think I misread the console, but it's a possibility. Apologies :\

Also, just realized @Luigi123 changed it to perma, I told him right after it happened so it should not be a perma ban...

Hi there,
I have decide to unban you as it was a mistake by Prick.

Accepted, Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread