Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooks

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=eight&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: eight
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83250333
Date and Time of the ban: 05-09-17 20:29
Reason about the ban: "!call abuse"
Admin that banned you: Nitro4D

I don't think I should have received the ban because:

Whilst playing dodgeball, a certain person, committed an explicit offense, so I made the decision to take action and report the person using the !call function. (not knowing that there was an admin present, as they took no action.) I had quickly come to realization to what had just happened, during the same minute as my request was processed (20:28) an admin had warned the server against abusing "!call". I had no time to read the chat, and right after the request had been processed, I had no time to explain myself, as I received the ban in less than a minute.

I couldn't have foreseen the warning as I was ignorant to the presence of an admin.
I conclude from his previous action that he is unfit to moderate a community; he warned a certain someone after they had said a very explicit word, but I had received a ban, and he had not taken action despite it being an explicit offense.

@Nitro4D

Reactions: IceStick
Yeah. I remember you. It was a honest mistake. But the ban is only 12 hours. I wouldn't mind you to be unbanned. But only for 12 hours. I don't think you'll get unbanned for that. As it is a small ban.

I wouldn't mind you to be unbanned.

• Friendly
Reactions: IceStick
Would that not stain his record? As admins get notified when someone with a record joins, for example: [SourceBans] Warning: Player 'IceStick' has 1 previous SB bans on record.

Would that not stain his record? As admins get notified when someone with a record joins, for example: [SourceBans] Warning: Player 'IceStick' has 1 previous SB bans on record.

The ban will appear back in sourceban. But generally people look over unbans on appeals.

Sounds like he has all the rights to be unbanned
and maybe also he deserves an apology for the trouble :l

Tijd voor een biertje en een unban.

As Nitro said he wouldn't mind you being unbanned, I'll lift the ban.
Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread