Not open for further replies.

Austinbro345

SourceBan: Guard ban so dont know where to find that
Name: Speedyscheffler
ID: 76561198203780388
Date & Time: (Basing off of clock) 4/11/2017 8:10 PM EST
Reason: Bating and Mic spam
Admin: Pizza? (Idk who it was)
Why should I be unbanned: I was warned about baiting and stopped. I can wait out mic spam but I have no idea about the guard ban. And they said something about madact being gone. They said I said "good shes gone". I was questioning where she went. I didnt say anything about her being gone. I thought she would stay until the next map or two.
~Austin

If you recieve a Mute, you recieve a guardban. since u need a working mic to be on blue

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: fanthom and TBotV63
So I decided to fake quit. When I do nobody notices at first then one person points it out...then all hell breaks loose. Babby spams, bear says he's glad im not there someone says 'me to' then someone starts screaming into mic.

Speedy starts placing stickies and going into fall game with the reds. Honestly after last night I've lost hope. I give these people chances and they go and do that shit as soon as I leave. So I permed Speedy. I also did some other things to try to make up for what the hell happened.

Overall I'd rather deal with this when I get back after easter.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I hope you don't mind me sharing my similar personal experience.

A couple nights ago, I was playing on NYJB to handle calls and learn the game mode better. Before I left, I decided to stay quiet on spectate to see how the server functioned without a present admin. When players assumed I left, Speedy, along with others, talked about how the server was better prior there being admins. A player even said something along the lines of, "Before there were admins, we could do this.." and proceeded to micspam random noises with the help of others. Speedy agreed, and said he'll try to make the server better by re-applying for admin because his previous application was declined.

Seems like shit talking and breaking rules is the routine when an admin leaves. In all honesty, these players ought to be banned, considering they're highly aware of the rules, yet decide to flout them when no admin is present.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
@Cryptic The thing with admins is I just wanted to see more admins on to keep freekillers away. Me re-applying makes no sense now. I see a lot more admins. I'm never going to reapply as admin and just go on with my daily business. I do not support rule breaking (might have said a few things) I just want a fun playing experience.

I've seen you break rules and even though sometimes you can be decent I honestly don't want you to be setting a bad example. I know it's kinda crap there but I don't want to ignore it completely.

I really don't want to accept this. You need time to learn from it instead of getting second chances.

Declined and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread