Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

o|o

SourceBans URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:72958298&advType=steamid

Name of my steam account :
o|o
Steam ID : steam id: STEAM_0:0:72958298\
Date and Time : 09-11-16 05:32 and 08-18-16 02:13
Reason: I was perma Muted beaccause i was pretending i was leafy on the server and i was gagged because i killed a hacker and smammed " Noobdown" on the server
Admins that banned: capree and cryptic
Why i should get unbanned: I was extreamly immature when i broke these rules and i promise i will never do it again i would like to be ungaged and unmuted please

Been a while and I'm pretty sure you at least matured. I don't think I really have a saying in this so it's up to @Cryptic and/or other admins involved.

You've been permanently gagged/muted for approximately 3 months. In this time, I hope you learned a lesson.

This is your last chance. If you're caught insulting or spamming once more, you'll be permanently gagged/muted without an opportunity to appeal. If you don't want to be perm'd again, I'd suggest for you to do the following:
  • Don't insult players.
  • Don't spam in chat or on the mic.
  • Don't play clips/recordings on the mic. This includes your Lightning McQueen "ka-chow" :kappa:
  • Don't get any funny ideas that you won't be caught, if an admin isn't present on the server. Aside of players who may report you, I'll be monitoring your chatlog occasionally until I truly believe you've matured.
Accepted and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread