Accepted Ban Appeal: Perma Gag and Perma Mute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Template:

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:72920089&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Bashi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72920089
Date and Time of the Ban: I think the perma mute was in june(of last year), and i think the gag was september(?)
Reason about the Ban: Deadtalking/Insulting/Spam in chat+voice, multiple offenses beforehand
Admin that Banned you: @Madact @YourBiggestFan
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: i did stupid stuff that got me banned on both offenses, however its been about a year since my mute and 10 months since my gag, and I don't think I've done any offenses during that time. Can't really say much more since I ruined my many chances before the perma mute and gag. I've been told by admins that I can appeal this after some time (following my last apeal), and I think a year is enough time.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ChipZ
Since this is your second permanent mute I won't be giving another chance.
The gag though is possible, but that's up to @YourBiggestFan

I'm all right with handling it. I've checked in with @ZeroPC and he's fine with me just doing this.

If I remember you correctly you wasn't exactly the best at controlling yourself. Luckily though I can monitor your chat logs if there is anything suspicious. So I'll take the risk and give you the second chance on your gag.
Please familiarise yourself with the rules. You will be monitored so you could receive a permanent gag without warning if you break communication rules. The mute will stay on and won't leave. If you mess up, that's it. No more chances.

Accepted.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread