Accepted Ban Appeal: Panda-Community.com TX | Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafyIsntHere

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:206450643&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: LeafyIsntHere
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206450643
Date and Time of the Ban: 04-13-19 22:50
Reason about the Ban: Cheating
Admin that Banned you: trash
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I don't really understand why I was banned. I was doing good in Dodgeball and someone brought up the VAC ban on CS:GO I received 2 weeks ago. I only got VAC banned cause a buddy of mine wanted to mess around in custom lobbies with hacks. I simply asked why it mattered why I was VAC banned and I got banned for "cheating". I don't mind proving that my only VAC ban is on CS:GO, but I'm still not sure how that would matter seeing as TF2 is a completely different game and it doesn't prove that I WAS cheating on TF2 in the first place. If possible, I'd like to see the demo that shows that I'm hacking.

So, what now? I've already waited a week and Trash's last time on the site is almost a month ago.

I'll send him a PM. He should have any demos saved - as I asked him to.
If he cannot provide a demo I will issue the unban.
Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner, I've just been busy with college. Anyways, I did share my demo of when I was spectating you to prick, and initially what set me off was your rocket tracking, you seemed to be following it in a weird fashion, and one of the times you hit a rocket that you weren't even looking at (I was participating in that round, so demo might not have it). Along with the mentioned fact that not only did you have a VAC ban from 2 weeks prior, but you also did use Steam Achievement Manager in the game does make you suspicious. If prick deems my judgement incorrect, then apologies, but for now, I stand by my decision.

The demo provided was not sufficient enough to convince me this user was cheating.
Even though I do agree that you have some rather suspicious conditions that don't sit well with me.

I'm going to accept and edit your ban shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread