ban appeal for me (jonathan) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan!

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=+ STEAM_0:1:542657571+&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: jonathan.lamarr.2006
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:542657571
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-04-11 09:19:26
Reason about the Ban: Aimbot
Admin that Banned you: Baka
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
hello i am not an aimbot or an hacker, i was super jumping at the dr luigi admin who cloaked and literally didnt move at all, i also killed him when he was cloaked cuz i was a cuddly heavy and i was going to shoot him but he cloaked and i knew he either go left or right, i chose left and he chose left so he died but apparently that was "suspicious" like wgat tge hell do you not understand that when you cloak that you dont disappear form reality? i dont understand why i got banned for aimbot im not sure if the admin was upset for me killing him when he was predicable or if he really did genuinely thikned that i had the aimbot please help me

• Haha
Reactions: vinny
Well, since I realized the demo I uploaded was the wrong one, I don't have evidence of it, I'll go ahead and accept it, but it was pretty suspicious you even predicted I stood still attempting to throw you off, but you hit exactly where I was at, and the thing as Foxy, you predicted my movement as well since I made sure i was fully cloaked during those times.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread