Declined Ban a (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:107286184&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Kevin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107286184
Date and Time of the Ban:09-13-16 19:47 Perment
Reason about the Ban:Insulting admin through name, avoiding punishment
Admin that Banned you: @Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: iam (really) sorry what i did with all the avoiding punishment/diffrent accounts...i regret what i said to you man all the bad words i was mad you always killed me... so i had somehow to let my anger out... but i regret doing that letting my anger out on you and iwont do it again. And the most important thing is iam sorry for all the disrispectful things i done to you. And to other admins like Madcat sorry to her to..

• Dislike
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Jimjo and TBotV63
The way I see this. You don't seem to be that sorry. Or more effort would go into this application. You haven't even spell checked it. Your punishment is permanent not "perment". You can't seem to say "I am" as to words, so you used "iam". If I had the decision I would ask you to rewrite this application and spend some time actually considering your mistake and make it presentable. Like, come on use some basic formatting and space between each section and outline which part is your writing and the questions asked.

The way you see this... Weel the way i see this. Is not about the speeling... I put my effort in to this. I thinked about it. And iam that sorry.. All you see is how i pronounce. You asked it... I am (really) sorry what i did with all the avoiding punishment/diffrent accounts. I regret what i said to you all the bad words i was mad you always killed me... So i had somehow to let my anger out... But i regret doing that letting my anger out on you and i won't do it again. And the most important thing is. That i am sorry for all the disrispectful things i done to you. And to other admins like Madcat sorry to her to...

• Dislike
Reactions: Jimjo
You didn't even put a lot of effort into it, especially with a lot of copying and pasting your unban reason.

Closed and DECLINED

• Agree
Reactions: TBotV63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread