Accepted Bambi's 2 for 1 Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname

Spencer, but people know me by Bambi

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?

I meet the age requirement and JB+FF2 has open positions.

- Your Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:72823153

- Your general online times and your timezone

My timezone is UTC-4. Ill more than likely be on at some point every day. But due to college and my constantly changing work schedule, I can't be certain when.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

This application is for FF2 TX and JB NY. I wouldn't mind visiting #13.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was previously a hightower and jailbreak admin in FOG. I also was briefly a jailbreak admin here.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Plenty.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Well, I've made some mistakes in the past. After resigning I definitely got carried away and became more toxic towards people. If thats a reason to hold me down here, it's totally understandable from my end, sorry. I can’t promise I won't be an extremely sarcastic and a memey guy. However, what I can do is promise to act and behave as appropriately as need be and tone down the drama.

Anyways, with college and my other studies coming back, I find myself having less of a social life and more being tired and on my computer. Therefore I think I'd be able to maintain the activity levels that would satisfy the community and its needs. My visits on ff2 and jb have also made me think the server could use a hand.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I understand here at panda that the 6th punishment for any player is perm. With that being said, most of my punishments will generally go off by this: 240>720>1440>10080>43200>perm. Teamban punishments would be 120>360>720>1440>perm.
-Spamming/Insulting, ect: I'll give them some form of a warning, If they do not stop I will mute/gag them.

-Camping/Teaming, ect: I would ask them to stop, if they dont I would slay them. If they continue afterwards i'll start to punish them.

-Afk players: I would ask them if they are there. If not I would kick them from the server. If they come back in a short span of time and do it again I would start to punish them.

-Freekilling/Tricking/Inactive, ect: Warning first always, If they are a repeat offender then I would consider punishing them.

-MFK: Really just depends if it was intentional. If not I might just respawn all and give a warning to be more careful, accidents can happen. otherwise I would hand a more severe punishment and skip to a 1 day teamban then perm.

-General hacking: Instant perma ban. But since trials cant give perma bans I would ask my mentor or any available full admin to change whatever ban I gave them to a permanent one.

Useful links/people:
Gameme(ff2)
Gameme(jb)
Comms
Bans
My other application

@Wild Card Joker
@White Falcon
@Waxel
@Semicolon backslash
@Ranger Ciri

Thanks to those who took the time to read all of this/give me honest feedback. Any words of advice and improvement would also be appreciated. If you have something you would like to discuss or say in private, feel free to add me or shoot a dm.

Last edited:
Greetings, i'll start off by saying that it's good to see people applying on FF2 Texas after all this time :p
Getting back into the application his sessions are really good, good chatlogs and in both chat - voice chat he enforces the rules. In-game he's pretty chill, no rages anywhere and rarely asks questions nowadays about the rules if there's something he didn't understand before. Obviously i can't say anything yet on the Jailbreak side but i'm really optimistic about this, +1

• Friendly
Reactions: Bambi
pros
Almost always a chill guy
was a big boy and admitted to his past mistakes
was badmin on jb before
rule enforcing in chat
overall pretty dank

cons
3 teambans ain’t pretty but 1 was for something is no longer illegal so /shrug
Previously mentioned toxicity although it has been better recently

As long as you don’t do something stupid its gonna be a +1 from me

• Friendly
Bambi!
To start off, your application looks really good, the stacking and punishments, admitting your past behaviour and promising to change is really mature. Your chat-log seems clean, a stable session and a previous admin experience, I can't ask for more.
Really short reply, take a +1 from me for FF2, keep it up. :)

• Friendly
Well looks like White Falcon and Waxel pretty much summed up my good point about him, so with that already being said, it’s a +1. Good luck m8

• Friendly
Got pointed out before I went off that the application is invalid. His last teamban was within the 1.5 month cooldown.
It's off by a couple of days now. I've generally decided not to bother (anybody disagrees I suggest taking it to kevin or if an admin DIY), but I will list your teambans in this application for others to see.
2019-08-29 (2).png

GL

Ok, first things first, I want to say I feel that I'm relatively appropriate to comment on this, as I have known Bambi from FOG, and have played there for a while with him being an admin.
Granted, I have not been on this network's jailbreak, so I haven't seen him on that exact server, but I want to talk from experience. Overall, Bambi was a good person, and he did well when he was a part of the FOG network, he stood out as a regular member of the server. In-game, he always was fun to play with and talk to, and never was someone who was toxic. Bambi is being truthful with what he is saying as well with both his applications, as far as I know I personally have never seen him be heavily toxic towards people or let emotions get over him.
There are no negative things I can really say that stand out, he might've had the occasional mild irritation towards others for a small period, but that's pretty much it.
That's mostly all I wish to say, all of which I'm sure someone covered/thought of beforehand, but I just wanted to give another view to this. I wish you the best of luck Bambi! ?

Alright so first off Bambi I sadly have to come forward say, I am absolutely disgusted. You lied about your deadlift. Apart from that, taking everything Madact said into consideration I think it'd be fair to simply make an exception here. Not only because Bambi wasn't aware of the guardban but I think he'd make a great addition to the tEaM. The application itself looks alright and I trust you'd be able to get the job done. I want you to be extra careful about your behavior on the server and just think twice before you say something.

+1

Alright it seems the results are in

If anything needs to be added or if anyone has any questions, just pm either me or @Madact !

Setting this to Under Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread