Accepted Bad-bad link! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord does not give chat access to people who aren't on the server or don't have access to the channel. Doing so will just give you this:
1589081555611.png

On the other hand, I did some investigating and this is what you were supposed to send as evidence:
https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=319620
(Chat record from Panda NY | Trade)

At what point in time did the accused post the link?

Is it regarding the pastebin URL? The paste contains some contest rules, I don't see how this is a "no-no link uwu".

From what I've been told and heard, no links are allowed in chat besides bp.tf links, marketplace links, steam links, and a few others? So that should not be allowed no? And I have no absolute clue when it was posted, I don't really have a life so keeping track of time is of no utter importance to me.

• Dumb
Reactions: alperrt and Roar
Nowhere in our gameserver rules does it state that links are banned. Of course, there are exceptions to this (granted the links lead to malicious or other disruptive activity). But as Stabbin said, the link leads to some contest rules. I know you guys host little friendly loadout contests or whatever occasionally so I'm guessing it's got something to do with that? That being said, dunno why you would report this. I don't see a "bad-bad link" anywhere.

Declined.

Reactions: Caspie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread