Invalid baconplays3841's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconplays3841

What's your username? King Pootis bird

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/baconplays3841/

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? I do not know

Why were you punished? I caused to fail rounds as warden because instead of V for voice chat i was actually hitting B and i did not notice and when it was free day i killed some reds

Why should we revoke your punishment? I am incredibly sorry for the fail rounds and free kills both of those were on me and i will try not to break the rules as warden or guard the best i can

You are not currently teambanned with the SteamID of STEAM_0:1:508404478 provided or have already served your teamban length and should be able to join blue.

Are you unable to join the guards or the server?

You are not currently teambanned with the SteamID of STEAM_0:1:508404478 provided or have already served your teamban length and should be able to join blue.

Are you unable to join the guards or the server?
Thank you for telling me im sorry about that

I assume you’re good then? For future reference if you want to know if you’re still guard ban / how long you have left on a guard ban feel free to message a Full Gameserver / Jailbreak admin and they can check it up for you. Sourceban only tracks server bans and comm blocks; no spray bans or teamban.

If you’re apple to play on the server and blue team you should be fine. Please refresh yourself with the jailbreak rules as to prevent future mishaps and to make sure to verify your mic as to be able to join blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread