Declined Baby Panda Administrator Application :D (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Panda

- Your name and/or nickname - Alex / Panda

- Your age - 15

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) - N/A

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) - STEAM_0:0:64687468

- Your general online times and your timezone - I'm online everyday after school beginning from 2:30-3:15 and stay online up to about 5:30-8:30 (This all depends upon my work load. / Eastern Time

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? - I am really only ever on Trade servers to begin with. Whenever I am not on the trade servers I usually play on, I just search around for others. If I am needed anywhere else though, yes, I would migrate to whatever server it may be and get the job done.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) - I do but I only use it when I need to.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator - I have no experience when it comes to TF2 but I have a large amount of experience in Gmod on many vast servers and I'm still holding my positions in those communities.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? - I am pretty unaware of the term source mod itself but I am pretty sure that I have done administrating with it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? - I think that I should be selected as a server administrator because I already love this community and also I personally have never seen 1 staff on the trade server. So I would like to be able to fill in that gap so I can prevent the rule breakers from actually breaking any rules. Also, just to add in for pizzazz, I saw this community in the internet list and thought it would be perfect for me given that I love pandas all together and my name is Baby Panda xD

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. - So if I were to just set up an example of someone breaking a specific rule, like mic/chat spamming, I would proceed with the following. Once the begin to mic spam, I would kindly ask them to stop with the spamming as a warning. If they continue to spam their mic or the chat feed, I would proceed to mute/gag them and warn them once more while saying they would be unmuted/ungagged after about 3-5 minutes. Once those 3-5 minutes are up and if they continue to spam, I would proceed to then kick them from the server. Now, if they reconnect to the server and once again continue to spam in whatever way they were previously doing, I would then proceed to fill out a ban for them based upon how intense the situation was. The amount and type of spam will judge the length of the ban and the longest I would ban someone for would only be about 1-2 days. This system that I came up with myself applies for all other kinds of situations such as disobeying administrator's orders, griefing, exploiting, etc. Though, when it comes to hacking, I don't tolerate it so I would just proceed to permanently banning the user from the servers.

Kind regards,
-Alex

Last edited:
The app is great but you only seem to only have 1 and a half hour playtime on the trade server, I don't think that that is nearly enough playtime to get accepted sadly.

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
The bold text gives me a slight hard time reading, anyways. as Redspike said, you need to have more playtime on the server. (unless kevin says otherwise)

Putting this on hold, in accordance with the applicant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread