Accepted Ayatos Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klein

Name-Ayato Amagiri/ Dean in real life

Age- 14

Permission-Saya-Chan, and Sinon

SteamID--STEAM_0:1:49789595

Time-My usual times are on school days 5:00 to 9:00 usually and on non school days usually 1:00 to 12:00 midnight or later UTC

Servers-The main server I am applying for is the USA Death run server and then my backup will probably be the USA dodge ball server

Microphone-I do have a microphone

Admin/moderator-I have never been a admin but I still do my best to keep order in servers that I play on and try to help out as much as I can

Experience- I do have experience with source mod from being a vip on the Vatican servers and using it there

Team-I have been on the servers for my time and every time I have had to ask or call for admins to get on to help with a problem that is happening and it would be helpful to instead of waiting for an admin to be on, I could be on and be able to get rid of the problem instead of having to get someone else to stop what they are doing and join when I could do it.

Explanation-

Chat--

Mic spam- usually will start with a warning but if ignored could turn into mute and gag

Racism-usual racism will start with warning and will increase if keeps continuing to gag mute of ban if done after so many times

Foreign languages
- around 2-3 warnings and continues could turn into gag or muted for a few hours

Disrespect to admins- 1 warning and if continues will be gagged or muted for a few hours

Other actions--

Call abusing- around 1 to two warnings but if it does not stop it will become a kick, and ban if progresses further

AFK-if inactive for a good amount of time they will be moved to spectator for other people

Any Admin impersonations-warning at first to stop or do a change but if ignored could cause in a ban of 2-3 hours

Hacking-usually recorded to see for evidence to see if caught hacking by an admin will automatically be banned from the server permanently for no further disruptions

In game--

Delaying- if delaying the round will usually result in a slap to see if there but if not will cause a slay on the player for not playing

Favoring and targeting-favoring a player and targeting, Favoring will cause in a warning to let the game be fair for everyone else to have fun. Targeting will cause in a warning around 1and then if continues will cause a kick for it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I become a admin on the servers to help because I usually have to sit when something happens to call or ask a admin and it would be easier to be able to work it out myself and get the job done instead of another admin has to stop what they’re doing and get on the server to help when if I’m there I could do it. I want to make this a fun server for everyone to play on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tsumiki
Because i'm death run admin myself i'm gonna say a few words about the app.

First of all
False free run, lying-if false free run is set will cause 1 warning if it happens again will cause a kick or a small ban of about an hour.

You don't punish people for a faking a freerun. People are allowed to lie about a freerun. You can see on the rules that there are no rules stating about lying and being punished for that. So i'd suggest you to remove that policie and you're good to go.

I wish you good luck for your application ::):

Last edited:
Finally someone I know and can say things about .o.

First of all, for other admins who'd like to check:

GameME profile (the player has enough playtime).

The player has no ban.
The player has no gag/mute.

The times between his messages in his chatlogs are a little spread out as he uses his mic pretty much all the time. He also has good and solid sessions, so as long as can keep them this way, it would be perfect.

For the Dodgeball backup, I guess if you get accepted, you could start off with Deathrun for a few weeks, maybe, and then ask to have Dodgeball added to the servers you want to cover?
Delaying- if delaying the round will usually result in a slap to see if there but if not will cause a slay on the player for not playing
Instead of a slap you could also go for a timebomb, sometimes a slap won't change a single thing and the person will just not care at all. A timebomb gets the person moving faster, and then if they don't do anything, they explode in the end anyway. Just be ready to remove it when/if the person actually start moving.

Now I've played with him for a long long while, maybe since he started playing actively on Deathrun. He's a regular and very friendly to other players. He's liked by most, maybe all, other regulars on here. Never have I really witnessed him break rules or being toxic. Despite his age being under the minimum requirement, he's a really mature person and it shouldn't be an issue, thus why Asuna and I gave him the permission to apply.

He's also helped us several times with rulebreakers, contacting us personally when there would be one on the server. I believe that it would be very convenient for him and for us to have him in the team, as he could take care of the rulebreakers he encounters himself.

+1 for me, take good care of it ^^

Reactions: Deep
Kleinnnn yay!

So I've known you for quite a while now and I have never seen you break any rules. You're mature enough and seems like you will be fit to become one of us. You don't have any gags/mutes/silences/or bans. That's great.

You, in my opinion, would look like a great admin. You're not the kind of person that would abuse their powers.

You're a friendly person and I don't think I've ever heard you curse or swear on any of the servers I've been on with you. Keep it PG 13. xD

You contact the admins that you are friends with whenever you need help or reporting about rule breakers which is great.

I will give you a +1.
Good luck on your application! ^^

Reactions: Deep
Stubb I'm sry can't change it but when it's under review I would like if it would be noticed that I could change that to not be on there

oh ya one thing sry the times are not in 24hour format/military time so all the times are usually between in military time are 13:00 to 24:00 between those times in military time sry I didn't put it in that

just letting you know that your app is under review.
pls allow me up to 48h to respond towards it.

accepted, welcome in the team!

your mentors during your trial phase will be @mignone_roy20 and @Asuna
should you have any questions feel free to ask any of us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread