Declined Atleast shove my Guard Ban off (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account with Ban: <3-Vivien plays-<3
Steam ID: 6545645656
Date of ban: about 2/3 months ago?
Reason about ban: Lr Denial,Massive Freekilling
Game: Team Fortress 2
Admin: i dont Remember
Why i should be unbanned: I wanna play with people again instead of getting my a§§ Freekilled all the time,I dont wanna be the guy getting hit on all the damn time,i gained experience of how to be guard,even read the Rules for Blues.

If the Unban wont be done then i dont care anymore

Propably gonna get tons of fucken Dislikes on this Thread and someones gonna tell me who Banned me and when and whatever

Reading the first part, you can report people who freekill you on the forums. Most people who claim freekill are not actually freekilled, but misunderstand why they have been killed. The kill is usually valid, but anybody will claim freekill when they don't understand what they've done wrong.

It's good that you have actually read the rules now. I think that's the only good part about this appeal. But then you spiral out of control with the 'I don't care' attitude.
Own up to what you did, apologise. You did not follow the rules of gameplay for jailbreak. You've most likely caused other peoples' experience on the server to be bad by your lack of understanding on what was happening.

Come back 1 month later with a proper appeal(23.10.20), with the correct steamID. An example was given with this template. Then I'll take this seriously and converse with the jailbreak team.

Also realized you're the user that had different accounts in order to avoid. I'll be checking this weekend to make sure you didn't alt evade to get on blue team.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread