Asking for UnBan (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~MartinGarrix~

SourceBans Ban URL: Can't find my URL sinds it's an IP ban

Name of your Banned Steam Account: MartinGarrix

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:91469447

Date and Time of the Ban: 16/8/2014 time was around afternoon (i ll explain later why i dont know when)

Reason about the Ban: Ok here is the reason. First of all i live next to tromokratis13 and he was banned and he was amking alt acc until he get ip ban then he connect with my router (my brother told him our pass of router) and then my ip was banned too.I did know this and when i logged in the server i saw the messege and speak with Stabbin.He knows the truth you can ask him we are friends with him and tromo didnt used my acc MartinGarrix he used one of his alts so ask for unban of my ip cuz i really like the servers and i play everyday.And now i am banned with no reason and i want you to know that this wasnt my fault and tromo didnt did that with my aprroval.

Admin that Banned you: Stabbin

SourceBans Ban URL: Can't find my URL sinds it's an IP ban

Name of your Banned Steam Account: MartinGarrix

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:91469447

Date and Time of the Ban: 16/8/2014 time was around afternoon (i ll explain later why i dont know when)

Reason about the Ban: Ok here is the reason. First of all i live next to tromokratis13 and he was banned and he was amking alt acc until he get ip ban then he connect with my router (my brother told him our pass of router) and then my ip was banned too.I did know this and when i logged in the server i saw the messege and speak with Stabbin.He knows the truth you can ask him we are friends with him and tromo didnt used my acc MartinGarrix he used one of his alts so ask for unban of my ip cuz i really like the servers and i play everyday.And now i am banned with no reason and i want you to know that this wasnt my fault and tromo didnt did that with my aprroval.

Admin that Banned you: Stabbin
well, its your fault when you give out the wifi password to him.
since he is going to try-hard we wont unban you yet.

Like KVN Said, your fault for giving out the wifi password. Let it die down.
My brother gave him the pass what you dont understand from that? my brother didnt know it that he will go to servers and start the same things again

My brother gave him the pass what you dont understand from that? my brother didnt know it that he will go to servers and start the same things again
meow, tell him that if he doesnt stop with ALTS and different IPs i block the whole IP range

I ll when i ll see him but now i JUST WANT TO PLAY IS THIS SO HARD? THIS WASNT MY FAULT AND I LL PAY FOR IT?AND I AM ASKING AGAIN IS THIS FAIR?
Honestly it isn't fair, but that's life. if someone on an ip range is avoiding bans on the servers we will block the ip range even if someone like you wants to play.

Honestly it isn't fair, but that's life. if someone on an ip range is avoiding bans on the servers we will block the ip range even if someone like you wants to play.
So i wont play?right that is what you are telling to me right now? i just want to know will i play again i am asking kevin will i play again i dont care about tromo just tell me

So i wont play?right that is what you are telling to me right now? i just want to know will i play again i am asking kevin will i play again i dont care about tromo just tell me
send me your ip in private and i unban your ip, if i see that tromo plays on it we re-ban it.

Stop the spam. Ban stays.
hello guys can you unban me i dont want to change my ip to play in your servers !!! me and my cousin martin play everyday in your servers pls unban me !!! so punishments for a glitch that all the players have done this glitch so kevin i promise you that i will be ok and if i am against the rules ban me forever and i will never join your server...i swear to the god !!!

You could have waited 1 week, but you had to avoid the ban, which led to a perm ban.

If you wouldn't have been so impatient, you could have been unbanned after 1 week.

I'll lock this thread now due to being pointless now.

Man these kids sure are mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread