Asking for an ungag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clic Clic Boom

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:42607433&Submit

Name of your Banned : .Clic Clic Boom !

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42607433

Date and Time of the Ban : 03-08-15 14:33

Reason about the Ban : "Sorry, forgot I could edit SB coms. Replacing due to /me spam. proof with hawwis." - Madact

Admin that Banned you : Madact

So, like the title said, i'm asking for an ungag, i was playing on the JailBreak server, and they were a lots of freekills, guards non-respecting the rules, and RED People delaying (after having their LR) (happened 2-3 times, so 3 rounds of 11 mins), that's when i started to spam, to warn them about the fact that we were 1x people waiting for them to end the round, my spam started by a good intention, even if i knew the spam was not allowed.

Also, i'm sorry about my reaction when Madact came on the server, but understand me (Madact), there was like 3 freekillers in BLU, a guard or two with no mic, a guard baiting red, and the last prisoner delaying the round, and you "just" came to gag me, i was not really the real troublemaker at THIS time imo, even if i broke a rule like them.

I'm playing in there for like 7 days, and i did not break any rules before, you could ask the people who are always there about that, i'm sorry about the fact that i broke a rule a,d i can promise that won't happen again.

JailBreak is a server mod where people needs to communicate (Guards with mic/REDs with chat) and with a 3 days gagged it'll be hard to, that's the reason i'm asking for an ungag, i'm really enjoying the server that i'm playing on that's why i'm begging you to ungag me.

Hopefully you'll understand.

#BadEnglish #French #c:

It's a good appeal, let's start off with that.

The rest is up to Madact and I guess Hawwis as well?

Last edited:
I've looked at your chat logs are they are pretty full of you spamming either lenny binds or the same phrase again and again (as evidenced through @Hawwis's images.) I know jailbreak can get frustrating, especially when wardens/guards don't check the chat but that doesn't give the right to spam til they notice.

As Evo has stated, it's a nice appeal and you realise what you did was wrong.
JailBreak is a server mod where people needs to communicate (Guards with mic/REDs with chat) and with a 3 days gagged it'll be hard to, that's the reason i'm asking for an ungag, i'm really enjoying the server that i'm playing on that's why i'm begging you to ungag me.
Is a valid point and I'm all for you to be ungagged, unless someone brings forward some compelling evidence of you having broken the rules excessively, but yeah, it's up to Ms. @Madact and her iron fist to be the final judge :D

Best of luck.

EDIT: Here's the JB chat logs should anyone be interested: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1472634

Well I knew you would do this. Being a regular on JB and all and it's vital that you do have chat communication so you don't speak over the warden. I know you have a microphone, so this initially isn't the end of the world for you.

Upon coming to the server I was requested by @Hawwis to come and help out. As you may or may not know I am not a jailbreak regular, but I was actually looking out for freekillers. I'd like to apologize for not staying long enough to deal with those issues, but I did have something to do during that day and your punishment took up my time to review. Hawwis said you spammed in chat quite a lot with the command /me. /me Does not show up within the chat logs. When asking you about it you said 'I haven't spammed. Check the chat logs'. You wasted my time checking the chat logs, with you probably knowing that /me doesn't record as a chat entity. Hawwis said he only wanted to gag you for 3 hours. After checking SB I noticed it was your 4th offence and up'd the amount. Really with a 4th offence, it's pretty much the one before a perm gag. So really I was tempted to issue a week. But understand it's jailbreak and you probably was just informing your regular players I thought 3 days would do.

May I note to fellow trial admins, I appreciate that you are concerned for your fellow players but please, do not constantly bother me to look at stuff and answer about punishments through steam. Please direct the fellow players to the forums where they can talk to me on the forums publicly/privately. Thank you. Most of you have been told, but I would like to point this out for future reference.

I like the appeal and you've took effort. I apologized about my quick leave and I feel more than happy to lower it if the need, so long as you understand the following; please note that this is your 4th offence, and that if you continue to do stuff like this your punishment overtime will go to a perm. Understood?

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
I will now be blameless. Panda Community has a good community, and i do not want to be a troublemaker into it, just continue having fun there, so you've been, totally, understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread