ASK FOR UNBAN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tromokratis13

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=tromokratis13&Submit=
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mastouras13
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64222538
Date and Time of the Ban:08-13-14 14:53

Reason about the Ban : I got banned for 1 week because I glitched at cocainum map at deathrun !!! I think that I could get kicked first !!!...i made alt accounts because i would to play...this server is my favourite...so finally i got a permanent ban to my ip with the last alt account that i signed in...i want to know if i can play again...thanks a lot for your time...TROMO !

Admin that Banned you : stabbin

Last edited:
So you abused a flaw in the map design, expected to get away with it and then tried to dodge your ban? A resounding no from me.

Reactions: Stabbin
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=tromokratis13&Submit=
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mastouras13
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64222538
Date and Time of the Ban:08-13-14 14:53

Reason about the Ban : I got banned for 1 week because I glitched at cocainum map at deathrun !!! I think that I could get kicked first !!!...i made alt accounts because i would to play...this server is my favourite...so finally i got a permanent ban to my ip with the last alt account that i signed in...i want to know if i can play again...thanks a lot for your time...TROMO !

Admin that Banned you : stabbin
since you made MANY alts you wont get unbanned so far since bypassing our ban system is childish (infact that we catch you anyways)

Reactions: Stabbin
Only I can alt and get unbanned three times!

Well, you heard it. No unban it is. You should have realised what you were doing before we had to take such extreme measures as permanently banning you. When you got your week ban you should have just waited it out rather than avoiding it.

Closed.

ban edited to perm. since he is spamming me everywhere and trying again to avoid it with alts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread