ASK FOR REDUCE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tromokratis13

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL :https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Tromokratis13&Submit=

Name of your Banned Steam Account : mastouras13
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:64222538
Date and Time of the Ban : 08-13-14 14:53
Reason about the Ban : glitch and alts accounts .
Admin that Banned you: stabbin

Hello panda community...Really i know that i disturb you but i want to ask to stabbin first and after from all admins for reduce my penalty !!! really i dont like to do this and spam all of you and i know that i am Endangered to get banned from community...pls reduce my ban to weeks or month not perm i would like to join your server again as my first account!!!I can say here in public that i need stabbin's help and other guys from server if there are some guys who want me to get unbanned...thx for your time.

I wish it were 500 years ago for just a second. You'd be burning on a stake and all your appeals were declined.

But oh wait, it is not much different in this case. You are banned and your appeal is declined.

yes but he have changed he have stopped this troll and more he play just with all peoples he need just help

yes but he have changed he have stopped this troll and more he play just with all peoples he need just help
He ban dodges with alt accounts, changes his IP constantly, comes onto the servers begging for unbans and harasses staff on the forum. Fuck that white-knight-bullshit-noise.

i did all these cuz i was desperate i would join your server and all admins reject me only stabbin heard me !!! inu i tried alone against all this feeling is not so good !

i did all these cuz i was desperate i would join your server and all admins reject me only stabbin heard me !!! inu i tried alone against all this feeling is not so good !
You should have considered that before you did what you did, friend. I am sure there are many communities welcoming your new attitude but you blew it big time here.

You sent me this exact message:

Hello Evo i write this for the subject of a banned player : Tromokratis ...
He troll insult team killing and more we need help thx to read this (it's short)

Elro

And now you say he's changed and only plays normally?

yes just 1 idiot add me and tell me to go his community...i dont care i want to play to your community and i want a chance i dont ask for money one chance only

yes just 1 idiot add me and tell me to go his community...i dont care i want to play to your community and i want a chance i dont ask for money one chance only
You had your chance and you took the liberty to allow yourself more chances by dodging the ban. Now we take our liberty to ban you permanently and tell you to go elsewhere.

He ban dodges with alt accounts, changes his IP constantly, comes onto the servers begging for unbans and harasses staff on the forum. Fuck that white-knight-bullshit-noise.
He did make alt accounts but he didn't change his IP (on purpose) as he uses his neighbour's wifi (stated in another unban request). But this is just one reason.

yes EvoWarrior i have changed where is the strange i ask for a chance...i need little help all admins are against me...keep week ban for a glitch that all of you have did it...and i said it again fake freerun and trolling are not against the rules

Great idea guys. LET'S UNBAN EVERYONE, I AM SURE THEY ALL HAVE CHANGED!!!

He did make alt accounts but he didn't change his IP (on purpose) as he uses his neighbour's wifi (stated in another unban request). But this is just one reason.

i changed my ip maddity...but i had the perm ban more earlier ... So maddity i ask for a chance from them this is not so difficult i swear to the god that i will be ok !!!

Great idea guys. LET'S UNBAN EVERYONE, I AM SURE THEY ALL HAVE CHANGED!!!

inu dont count me with everyone ok ??? i didnt join your server to hack it or make noise ... i was at top10 that means that i like your server and i played only this !!!

he changed his ip too since stabbin told me he came all 15mins with a new ip, also i am really up to block the complete range (*.adsl.cyta.gr) if that doesnt stop, if thats what you want to also damage your friends then go ahead and continue.

he changed his ip too since stabbin told me he came all 15mins with a new ip, also i am really up to block the complete range (*.adsl.cyta.gr) if that doesnt stop, if thats what you want to also damage your friends then go ahead and continue.

Kevin i did all these because all of you reject me...cant see how much i want to join your server ?... do you think that i like this ??? i ask for a chance and joined your server with alt account to show that i play normal like other guys ok ??? i m not a hacker i spent my time to your server

Maddity, stay out of it if you don't know what's going on please. He does have non-static IP, unless he asked his entire block for their wifi.

I just did a little count. You have made 23 alt accounts in less than a week. Twenty. fucking. Three. Just in case that wasn't clear enough:

And I even left one out because I wasn't sure whether that was you or not. Do you really, honestly expect any sympathy from us after you made us go through all that trouble to find and ban you every single time? If you wanted to show how well you can behave you could have sat still for a month and asked again then. But no, now that you realise it's hopeless with all the alts you come crawling back asking nicely? That is not going to work.

So just stop with the alts and leave. Find another community where you can show your new attitude.

yes Evo i cant give up ... this is injustice for a fuckin glitch !!! you are right to all these but i was looking for help and all admins reject me...i have contact only with stabbin who hears me !!! i answer you why i did all these...Give me a chance give me a little help...why all these for a glitch which all players have done it

PLS you guys EVO KEVIN INU STABBIN and others give me a chance all gonna be ok !!! i dont want another community

How many times do we have to tell you? You are not the only one who gets punished for the same thing. You got punished because we knew you did it. Guess why all the others don't get punished? We didn't know about them because nobody reported them. Neither did you. Don't complain about people not getting punished when you don't report anyone. Stabbin already told you this, how hard is it to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread