Accepted Ari ban received in error (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaffeinePizza

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:37462726&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Ari
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:37462726
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-03-19 00:14:18 (according to sourcebans)
Reason about the Ban: "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account"
Admin that Banned you: "CONSOLE"
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I've been playing on this server for a while now (this 2fort server). I'm sure the reason this was triggered automatically is because of my VPN. I use a VPN to play because I rely on cellular internet for my connection (T-Mobile home internet), and CGNAT (carrier-grade NAT) prevents me from connecting to some servers (Panda won't even show up in the TF2 server list without VPN).

Someone else who got banned was clearly using the same service I use, MullVad, and was banned for something else, which I have no idea.

I should note that I have never been banned before on any of Panda's servers; it's one of my favorites because you guys don't have the RTD plugin, and it's close to vanilla. This was actually startling.

thanks!

I'll go ahead and remove the ban since the IP associated with the ban is in fact a VPN IP. I understand that you need to use a VPN to connect to our servers but please find some other way since cheaters like to use VPNs and get on servers just to cheat.
(Panda won't even show up in the TF2 server list without VPN).
Idk how true that statement is since I don't mess with VPNs but try doing "connect <serverip>" in console maybe that could work. If for some reason you can't join after the unban msg me here on the forums and ill try my best to help out

Accepted

Reactions: CaffeinePizza
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread