Are you guys looking for admins, (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushmann

Banned
or the ad on the servers is just there because reasons?

At this point I'm taking mights as 99% no. (Because that's what I'm used to)

At this point I'm taking mights as 99% no. (Because that's what I'm used to)
What a mentality. Life must be fun.

Fact is one huge requirement to be an admin anywhere(or any "leading" position in every day life really) are problem solving skills, especially on a very dynamic basis. Your problem is that you can not figure out how to make an application.

Solutions:
1) This forum has a built in search function, just like any forum ever
2) This forum is a structured one, just like any forum ever

It's quite rude of you to call out anyone for being a dick when you can not sit down for an estimated amount of 15 seconds, scroll the index page and read the section titles to find that 'Gameserver Admin' exists. Unless this is the first time you have ever seen a forum you should also be familiar with sticky posts and the fact that sticky posts usually answer 70% of the questions you may have pertaining to any given board section. Strangely the post on how to form an application is such a sticky post, and they are clearly and visually split from average threads so missing them is impossible.

@Joe already fed you with the needed information(which you could have easily found yourself) and then you have to audacity to call someone a dick for calling you out on your laziness.

I will actually save you that might and straight out tell you that you are not admin material if you are not going to put any effort into it at all(if finding a section can be called effort). Don't you think it would be wise to educate yourself about the site you are applying for first?

Think of it as a job application. You would not step up with nothing in your hands and ask the manager what sort of documentation you need, what the job is even about and what skills are required on your part.

What a mentality. Life must be fun.

Fact is one huge requirement to be an admin anywhere(or any "leading" position in every day life really) are problem solving skills, especially on a very dynamic basis. Your problem is that you can not figure out how to make an application.

Solutions:
1) This forum has a built in search function, just like any forum ever
2) This forum is a structured one, just like any forum ever

It's quite rude of you to call out anyone for being a dick when you can not sit down for an estimated amount of 15 seconds, scroll the index page and read the section titles to find that 'Gameserver Admin' exists. Unless this is the first time you have ever seen a forum you should also be familiar with sticky posts and the fact that sticky posts usually answer 70% of the questions you may have pertaining to any given board section. Strangely the post on how to form an application is such a sticky post, and they are clearly and visually split from average threads so missing them is impossible.

@Joe already fed you with the needed information(which you could have easily found yourself) and then you have to audacity to call someone a dick for calling you out on your laziness.

I will actually save you that might and straight out tell you that you are not admin material if you are not going to put any effort into it at all(if finding a section can be called effort). Don't you think it would be wise to educate yourself about the site you are applying for first?

Think of it as a job application. You would not step up with nothing in your hands and ask the manager what sort of documentation you need, what the job is even about and what skills are required on your part.
The only forums I was on were shit. And they all asked you to go to their teamspeak to solve any and all problems. Yea, life is eally fucking fun in a copy that's more or less russia but with a different language.

The only forums I was on were shit. And they all asked you to go to their teamspeak to solve any and all problems. Yea, life is eally fucking fun in a copy that's more or less russia but with a different language.
I am sure everyone will be surprised of this nicety by me but I am going to just throw you a link https://www.panda-community.com/forums/gameserver-admin.44/

I am not going to vote on your application since I think my post clearly states my opinion and I personally am convinced that many will share it.

I don't know why you should bother making an Admin application since it would automatically marked as Invalid because of this:

Capture d'écran 2015-07-08 16.43.53.png

And the last requirement in this list:

Capture d'écran 2015-07-08 16.48.24.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread