are you allowed to restrict classes in lr? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaso

Donator
there was an lr that said all reds must be spy and all blu team followed it and kill non spies
also admin was on the admin was the spiciest milk he allowed it i am confused
is this allowed or not?

• Dislike
Reactions: SharpTips and TWC
LR's that involve forcing a team to play a certain class is not allowed.

LR's that involve forcing a team to play a certain class is not allowed.
thats what i said too but the spiciest milk an admin let the gaurds kill non spies

It'll be favouring. Plus it's rather unfair for those that are pretty slow on what is going on don't you think?

Anyways I've spoken to Milk and he understand. If we need LR restrictions we can put it in the rules if you wish.

Custom last request already had restrictions, I clearly remember some of them from the rules written not long ago. Why have they been changed?

?

As far as I'm aware they haven't been changed since Wolf made them.
We had discussions about rules but it never got anywhere. If anybody has been changing it without discussing it's kind of an instant demotion.

If I recall, I've been doing correction of spelling mistakes, added that baiting list ...erm, removed this rule that was originally proposed about microphones and added something about medics.
But that was when the rules came out.

Huh never mind.

Jailbreak Rules by Wolf! 10-1-2017 | Last edited by Madact on 05-04-2017

But then the last edit is 9th of April.
Lmao. Great. Well I didn't remove it.

Rules have been changed by someone else then if you or Wolf haven't changed the rules for custom lr, well they don't exist anymore but I'm 100% sure there were rules for it

Nah I just checked the logs it's all me.

Maybe they where in the old rules but not the new rules.

We can sort this out. If anything I've been wanting to sort this 'baiting freeday' non sense.
Wolf said that it's where so demos don't place stickies or people freehit because 'there is no baiting on freedays'
I agree to that, but we can edit it so that people don't get smartass.

but the more rules we add, the worse it gets. More to read, more confusion.
Thought about doing that small jailbreak rules but it's going to take me a while.

Reactions: Bugs
It'll be favouring. Plus it's rather unfair for those that are pretty slow on what is going on don't you think?

Anyways I've spoken to Milk and he understand. If we need LR restrictions we can put it in the rules if you wish.
yeah its pretty unfair for the people who are slow and yes it would be better if lr restrictions are added.

Hey I've posted a thread that includes us discussing this. Please check it out, it's under the suggestion folder :)

Closing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread