Not open for further replies.

Archon

What's your username? MDCCC

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/legowonderboy/

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Solar

Why were you punished? "Aimbot"

Why should we revoke your punishment? Hallo, I am appealing a ban. I joined the server and was playing, and was suddenly falsely accused of "cheating", which then short while later, was banned. An accusation of "aimbot".

the reason for it was cause your flicks were snapping to players rather quickly.
Maybe you can explain as to why this was maybe? il add the dem for reference

Attachments

• mdcc.dem
    7.6 MB · Views: 62
Hallo, I wrote down an appeal but I didn't know how the appeal system works for this website, took me a short bit to figure out, I accidentally pressed enter and the appeal got forwarded, and I just finished writing the appeal just now, pressed enter and saw it said cool down 15 mins. Here is what I wrote down that I wasn't able to on the first message.

Introduction.
I am a Heavy main, and I am also a competitive person when it comes to games. I push my self to strive to be better as I expect no less. If I do not perform well, I will simply leave for I do not find enjoyment in being repeatedly killed, or if my skills for that day are blow my expectations of what I expect I will not play.
I play fast TTK (Time to kill) games is what I have played for a long time, and have formed have developed muscle memory and a set of skills while playing such games. High TTK games require you to have a high reflex, thought process, and judgement. A gut feeling in a way. I play with a extremely high mouse sensitivity along side with mouse acceleration which combining, allows me to do micro flicks, and my aim is sent quicker to react. If an enemy is behind me, I hear a gunshot, or take damage, I may be able to flick a short bit, and now I am backwords, rather then drag my mouse across my mouse pad. Fast TTK would be like Insurgency, Squad, Red Orchestra, battlefield or call of duty games on hardcore mode so damage is ampd up, TF2 crit servers, L4D2 hardcore mode, rising storm 2, day of infamy, and so forth. I also "soundwhore", meaning I play with little to no music often, and I try to pay attention to ingame audio to determine placements and people around me.

You take a player who plays such games in a competitive mindset, place them in an environment where the skill ceiling isn't set high as other previous games mentioned, such player will stand out like a sore thumb.

TF2 record.
I have played for several years on TF2 crit only servers back when they were still popular, I was a heavy main, scout, and sniper main. Demo to a degree, I pick heavy for I find him more akin to just point click shoot, melt what ever is infront of you. I like machine guns, I like machine gun classes, heavy is a tank, I like tanks. And given my background, I will excel playing as heavy given my record, and history in fast TTK games and crit servers. Play heavy on a crit server, you will be instantly melted as fast as you can melt other people, so you have to have a high reflex and reaction time.

Because of my playstyle, people will think I am a "cheater", "aimbotter", "ESP", or what have you, because I play in an odd way or because I constantly am checking my flanks, behind me, up, and around to ensure I am not flanked. Place me in a lobby with skilled players, and I will blend in, place me in a game full of average players, to below average, and I will stick out like a sore thumb, to the unskilled, it will appear as a "cheater" is playing.

As a result I have been falsely accused, and wrongfully banned on numerous servers. But thankfully, there are servers who actually take the time, have a open mindset, not jump the gun right off the bat, say "with out shadow of a doubt, that is a cheater 100%.".

TF2 server records.
I have been banned from Skial, I wrote an appeal then I was promptly mocked by the moderation team, and by people who just hated me. They were unperfessional and did not care. Such is the moderation of Skial.
I have been banned from UGC, and I have provided evidence to prove my innocence, and have been unbanned from UGC, UGC is not like Skial.
I have been banned from Blackwonder, I was cooperative with blackwonder, and provided evidence, a breakdown of the footage used against me, provided other videos showing my gameplay from my view. After along while of looking into the matter, Blackwonder deemed that the accusations were not true, and I was just a Ultrasweat player and was unbanned.
I have also been banned from GFL clan server. I was banned for accusation of cheating, I provided as much evidence that was requested, hours length of videos of my game play on GFL that I had recorded and on other servers. The admins of GFL were professional and did not want to jump the gun like skial. They took the time, checked my videos, checked their shadow spec videos, and saw that my play style, across the videos I provided was no different then the video used against me. I was then unbanned from GFL.

I will provide some forms of my appeals that also detail and show my gameplay along with how the proceedings were handled.

Here is my youtube channel where I have videos to check out my gameplay.

And to get a sense of how quickly I can react here is a video of mine.
I recommend watching it in normal speed, then after that, rewatch it, slowly. I have also broken down this video in the other appeal forms as well.
Reaction by visuals, if a flash of light, color change, if something as so happens to move around the screen, I will react to it.

I have the mind set that the moderation for this community server is not like Skial, and as mentioned, Because administration like skial, is more of a detriment to the community.

the reason for it was cause your flicks were snapping to players rather quickly.
Maybe you can explain as to why this was maybe? il add the dem for reference
Hallo. I have a high sensitivity which allows me to twirl around to where I presume enemys are, or where I hear or see them. My aim isn't perfect, as in the demo you can see, several enemys do run around me, one ontop of me, and I frantically attempt to look around where he was untill I saw him. If there was "aimbot", that wouldn't be an issue as aimbot would present all people on the screen. And during the gameplay when I was playing, there were times (not in this reply), I'd be killed by enemys who flanked me, or spy's. To which only made me prioritize checking my surroundings more to ensure I'm not flanked, being more cautious.

Slowing down the reply also, you can notice, everytime I flick, or quickly look around, my aim isn't precise, it's off by alittle and I have to reajust. Given the high sensitivity, I struggle with enemys when they get near me.
Another thing to note.

This photo here is a good example of me checking and making sure I am not flanked, now why would I randomly look at this corner. I can easily push the soldier and kill him. Yes, but prior, there is a heavy I failed to kill. That heavy can rev up and flank me, I wasn't sure how much health he had, or if he was eating a food, or even there may be more enemys.
I position my self in a spot in witch if I move my camra like in this photo, I can look just alittle bit to the left, and right, so I can see if I'm being flanked, and if not, I can refocus on the soldier, or if the threat on the left, or right is higher then the soldier, I will prioritize said enemy. Camra angles are good. Had I tunnel versioned the soldier, what if an enemy spy jumped down and backstabbed me, or a pyro. I would not know untill it's too late.

1678072462231.png

Very well thank you for clarrifying everything that was needed and beyond.
Il lift the ban and strike it off the record apologies for the inconvience and hope to see you back on the server 🍺
PS here is your id should you need it in the future STEAM_0:0:44272919
Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread